SayCure is a company that is fast-growing in the field of the security system. SayCure offers CCTV cameras, accessories and all products that are related to security systems.
Home security camera has become more common in Chennai. The capital of Tamil Nadu, Chennai, has 657 CCTV cameras per square kilometer.
The increasing number of theft and other crimes threaten the public to install a CCTV camera at home.
There are different types of home security camera which standout unique on its feature.
Choosing The Best Camera for Home
- There are several things to consider before you’re into buying a CCTV camera for your home. They are
- PAN and Tilt feature. This helps the camera to rotate horizontally and vertically to cover a large space around them.
- The horizontal rotation of a CCTV camera is called Pan, and the vertical rotation is called tilt.
- This is an important thing to notice. The latest CCTV cameras of today produce videos in 720p (1MP) and 1080p resolution.
- The greater the resolution, the better will be the quality.
- At the same time, we need to ensure storage.
- Most of the CCTV camera dealers provide free installation. So you don’t need to worry about that.
- And it is recommended to install the security camera by the professionals. Because installing a CCTV camera is a quite tricky process, it requires drilling, technical works, etc.
- The vandal-resistant is a useful feature. Usually, cameras come with vandal resistant. It protects the lens from being vandalized.
- These are the most common things to consider before buying a CCTV camera for a home.
Advantages Of Installing a Wireless Camera System For Home Security
Chennai city has the maximum number of CCTV cameras installs per square kilometer and per 1,000 population among the 130 cities studied all over the world, according to an official report published in South Asia Journal
The capital of Tamil Nadu Chennai has 657 CCTV cameras per sqkm, which is also followed by Hyderabad that has installed 480 cameras per sqkm. Compared to Hyderabad, Beijing, and London. Chennai has a lower number of CCTV cameras. In Chennai CCTV cameras installs (2.8 lakh) overall when compared to Hyderabad (3 lakh), Beijing (10.1 lakh) and London have (6.6 lakh) cameras.
According to the journal report, the CCTV camera first installed in Germany in 1942, and now there are nearly one billion devices. The authorized report maps out how prevalent the CCTV cameras are in 130 of the all-over the world’s most populous places or cities.
The top two CCTV installation countries are China and India. These countries have the highest densities of CCTV surveillance cameras in urban areas. Chennai, India, has 657 cameras per sqkm, making it the first city in the world in terms of CCTV surveillance. It says.
Chennai city police commissioner Mahesh Kumar Aggarwal said. “All-over Chennai city we have extensive coverage of security cameras in the entire city” The presence of CCTV cameras is very helpful in monitor 24/7 and maintenance of law and order. It will be very useful for the detection of crimes. it has provided, time and again, much needed clues for investigation. We are belive to extend the coverage. The Tamil Nadu government has ordered sanctioned funds for installs more CCTV cameras that will have connectivity with control rooms for live streaming.
Three years ago Tamil Nadu government starts the “Third Eye” campaign aimed to bring the entire city undercover with CCTV control. In 2017 Chennai police commissioner A.K Viswanathan starts the “Third Eye” campaign for the installation of CCTV cameras with public participation. CCTV systems help maintain law and order and changed case investigation entirely. In any crime case investigation, CCTV is the first clue and handy tool to crack the case. Commissioner A.K Viswanathan said Detection in criminal cases has increased. He said without the Tamil Nadu government’s support it is impossible for us to achieve this status.
Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami had himself encouraged the project. Chennai police department advised individuals, shopkeepers, and commercial establishments to install CCTV on their premises, focusing on streets or public places.
We conducted continuous conducting “Third Eye” campaign in every area in Chennai city.
So, undoubtedly CCTV plays a crucial role in solving crimes now, as with any crime the first thing that is taken into account is the CCTV camera footage.
Now India’s capital New Delhi also features in the top ten list with 289 CCTV per sqkm.
Compare to Chennai vs Delhi, Chennai has 25 cameras per 1000 people, Delhi has only 14 cameras per 1000 people. These numbers are low when compared to London and Beijing. The security cameras certainly add to the safety equipment of any city.