Home security camera has become more common in Chennai. The capital of Tamil Nadu, Chennai, has 657 CCTV cameras per square kilometer.
The increasing number of theft and other crimes threaten the public to install a CCTV camera at home.
There are different types of home security camera which standout unique on its feature.
Choosing The Best Camera for Home
- There are several things to consider before you’re into buying a CCTV camera for your home. They are
- PAN and Tilt feature. This helps the camera to rotate horizontally and vertically to cover a large space around them.
- The horizontal rotation of a CCTV camera is called Pan, and the vertical rotation is called tilt.
- This is an important thing to notice. The latest CCTV cameras of today produce videos in 720p (1MP) and 1080p resolution.
- The greater the resolution, the better will be the quality.
- At the same time, we need to ensure storage.
- Most of the CCTV camera dealers provide free installation. So you don’t need to worry about that.
- And it is recommended to install the security camera by the professionals. Because installing a CCTV camera is a quite tricky process, it requires drilling, technical works, etc.
- The vandal-resistant is a useful feature. Usually, cameras come with vandal resistant. It protects the lens from being vandalized.
- These are the most common things to consider before buying a CCTV camera for a home.